Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Shlomo Yaakov Rapaport - 02/06/2009

I would be interested in help to translate this from Yiddish. I understand that these are two of my great Aunts. Sisters of my great gran father Ephraim Fishel Rokeach  1/- Ethel- probably Esther -whose married name was Aaronson and her sister 1/Zlata whose married named was Shapiro and is buried here somewhere in Israel.  I just can't figure out who is who?? Can anyone understand a hint from the translation of what was on the back of the picture which i send here???

Shlomo Yaakov Rapaport

Note: Respond in the comments section below

2 comments:

  1. The card was written by Aunt Zlata, to her niece Leah (Leyele) and Leah's husband and children. It only says it is a photo of Aunt Esther and herself; it does not say who stands left or right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excuse me Shlomo, but are you the author of The Doctor's Plot of 1953?

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Please post responsibly.