Friday, January 16, 2009

Success!


I want to thank a wonderful researcher who helped me "for fun." 


I recently wrote that I had hit the wall on my family LINK from Blonie, Poland and began an email correspondence which gave me the original names of my PGM's entire family. It had been GLINKOWITZ


By going back from the naturalization records in Illinois, this individual found their original name, and I was able to view the original ship manifest. 


Their original names match their Hebrew names which I  photographed last year on their gravestones at Waldheim cemetary in Chicago. 


Thank you so much for this amazing gift of my family heritage. 


Maureen Perlstein  
Casselberry, Fl
Do you have a similar success story? We would love to publish it! Please send us a note by clicking here. Finally, please remember that a contribution to JewishGen will help ensure that many other people experience the same level of success as Maureen. Please click here and donate to our worthy cause - it will make an immediate difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome. Please post responsibly.