Gesher Galicia recently announced the launch of our new search engine, The All Galicia Database (AGD), and already people are making discoveries which are taking their research in entirely new directions.
The database features 172,954 records from 41 different data sources, covering everything from birth, death, marriage and divorce records to phone books, school
and landowner records, all from the former Austro-Hungarian province of Galicia.
Coming soon will be the following completed indexes:
- Birth records for Zbarazh -- 1897 and 1899
- Cadastral (Property) Records for Rohatyn -- 1846
- Land records for Buczacz -- 1879
- Land records for Grzymalow -- 19th Century
- Land records for Krystynopol -- 1784
- Residents of apartment buildings in the Jewish Quarter of Lviv -- late
- 19th and early 20th Centuries
- School records for Zbarazh -- 1911-12; 1912-13; 1913-14; 1927-28
Please click here for more information