Downloadable lessons include:
- An overview of JewishGen, its search capabilities and component databases
- Jewish customs, geography and history as they affect family research.
- The methodology of foreign research
- Jewish European research sources
- How to Hire a Researcher to search for records
Registration is by application.Please choose one family and one town for your research project. Write a one paragraph introduction to your family surnames (limit is one surname or two if it is a married couple
from the same town). Outline 1 goal and 3 objectives (what you want to know at the end of four weeks).
This class is in a web based private forum made collaborative through post and reply. It is open for you to read, download the lessons, ask questions and interact with an instructor about your research. It requires about 8-10 hours per week.
Tuition is $100, payable after the application process through our online secure web site.
Please click here for further information.